Moving Probe Tester
EMMA is an electrical test machine, that uses unique probes to move at high speed to perform continuity and isolation tests on on both sides of the bare board simultaneously. It does not require jig fixture, thus preparation time for test is short and even small production lots and multilayer boards with fine pitch can be tested in a short period of time.
On-demand InkJet Printing System
CraftPix is an UV curing type industrial inkjet printer that prints and cures the ink simultaneously. It is a revolutionary system that improves product quality, reduces costs, and reduces environmental impact by digitizing the printed circuit board manufacturing process.
Sarra realizes high-precision impedance and S-parameter measurements for high-frequency printed circuit boards and package boards. Compared to the conventional fixture method, cables are shorter, no switching box, thus the transmission loss is extremely small, and probe characteristics are also very good.
- May 24, 2023NEWRenewal of TDR/VNA measurement system as Sarra series
- May 24, 2023NEWEquipped with 8 print heads. Super High Speed Printing Model “C8K7265T” - Now Released
- May 24, 2023NEWEquipped with 4 print heads. High Speed Printing Model “C4K8165T” - Now Released
- May 24, 2023NEWHigh-Definition Printing Model “C1D6151/7861” - Now Released
- May 24, 2023NEWG model The next generation of EMMA - Now Released
- May 24, 2023NEWSuper High Accuracy Model “EMMA E8S6151G” - Now Released
- May 24, 2023NEWProduct Specification has been updated.
- View List
- November 07, 2023NEWMicroCraft News for November
- October 17, 2023The latest version (3.21.043f) for JetPrintSE software
- August 25, 2023MicroCraft News for September
- June 30, 2023MicroCraft News for July
- May 02, 2023The latest version (3.20.294m) for JetPrintSE software
- View List
Upcoming Show Schedule
- Here is the schedule of the exhibitions exhibited by Microcraft.