MicroCraft Announces Release of Version 10.00
- January 15, 2021
MicroCraft is pleased to announce that version 10.00 has been released.
This release includes the ParCAM, EXT, InkJet Edit, & Phototooling Toolbox Family of products, and includes over 30 enhancements and 24 bug fixes.
This version looks to the future as we increase processing speed, and help simplify your manufacturing processes. Highlights of version 10.00 include:
- Back Drill Support for EXT products
- Assign Layers Command Updated
- Editor (View/Edit)
- Reverse Layer Contrast – New Command
- Angled Polygon Box – New Command
- Right-Click - Edit Subfigure
- Gen SM Expose – Optimizations
- InkJet Edit Software
- Any Angle Rotation for Many Objects
- ODB++ Layers now Include Solder Mask
- Netlist & TPE
- Line of Sight Adjacency – New Parameters for Optimizing Angled Data Analysis
- Differential Pair for Back Drill Jobs
- Changes to Reports
- Input & Output Translators
- ODB++ and Other Updates
- Automation – New layer logic added
Customers with current maintenance contracts valid through January 15th 2021 can upgrade at no charge*. Maintenance Expired? Contact Software Support.
- To request download and installation instructions, contact Software Support.
- If you are upgrading from versions 7.xx-8.xx, you will need a new software license.
You can find tutorials on the Software Tutorials channel on YouTube. Check out the free PT based viewer here: Free Viewer.
MicroCraft wants to make your upgrade experience as smooth as possible. We can assist with the upgrade using a GoToMeeting® desktop sharing session to help install the new version. Contact Support to make an appointment to assist you with this upgrade.
USA MicroCraft Software Team | Minnesota Software Center
Plymouth, MN USA
Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Contact: email@example.com
* some licensed features may require purchase
MicroCraft licensed IGI Software in May 2019, after a 30-year relationship.
See more here: MicroCraft Licenses IGI Software Products